Ir al contenido principal

El contenido del post se ha ocultado

Para desbloquear el contenido, haz clic aquí

Josephine
Novia Novata Junio 2020 Las Palmas

Venue

Josephine, el 30 de Noviembre de 2019 a las 21:19 Publicado en el Grupo Gran Canaria 0 14
Hello! We are looking for not so expensive venue like hotel and beach resorts in las palmas de gran canaria.can suggest some places??

14 Respuestas

Última actividad por Josephine, el 4 de Diciembre de 2019 a las 09:02
  • Josephine
    Josephine ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    Hello! Looking forward to find good venue but not so pricy.. I wish to get married there.. I spent my 12 yrs in Las Palmas so, i wish to be back on my special day 🙂
    • Responder
  • Ana
    Barcelona
    Ana ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido

Hi Josephine!

You can check here all the venues availables in Gran Canaria Smiley smile

Banquetes Gran Canaria (Isla)

Will you marry there?

Smiley kiss

• Responder
  • Carolina
    Novia Habitual Octubre 2019 Las Palmas
    Carolina ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado

You're very welcome! I just realised I said something wrong: the 90€ menu doesn't include the 3-hours open bar after the diner (so, the party, basically), that was an extra.

• Responder
  • Josephine
    Josephine ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    Thank you very much for the info. Really appreciated...
    • Responder
  • Carolina
    Carolina ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado

Yes, we did it through their website Smiley smile

Good luck planning the wedding, enjoy it !!

• Responder
  • Josephine
    Josephine ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    We are planning to have it on june 2020 next year..that sounds great.. thanks.. I can reach them through their website, right?
    • Responder
  • Carolina
    Carolina ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado

Yes, that includes pretty much everything. The cheapest menu was around 90€/pax and included 45 min reception cocktail (with open bar) + three course diner (around 2 hours service) + wedding cake + party (3 hours of open bar). It includes basic flower arrangements for the tables (which are nice if you're not a freak like me who wants flowers everywhere), all the service (tables dressed, waiters, etc) and unlimited drinks. But if you want something more (more courses, or special corners during the cocktail or the party), you can always add whatever you want (for a higher price, of course). Plus they offer the room for the bride and groom's wedding night for free. And the food is just glorious. Those prices were for this year (we got married two months ago), so you should get in touch with them to see which prices they'll be handling in 2021, but it's a gorgeous 5* hotel, by the sea, and the staff is simply the best.

• Responder
  • Josephine
    Josephine ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    Hello! so 140/150, is foods and drinka are included? plus the service?? is there time limit on it??

• Responder
  • Carolina
    Carolina ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido

Hi Jo. We got married at the H10 Playa Meloneras Palace, which I highly recommend and it's not the most expensive one in the island. However, I don't think you'll find a hotel/resort venue at the beach for that price range. There are beach restaurants like Maroa that are cheaper than hotels (but don't offer accommodation), but for a 4/5* hotel in the South, you'll definitely have trouble finding anything under 90€/pax. And that's for the cheapest option, which could go up to 140/150€ per person if you start adding drinks, special corners and open bar hours. If you really need something cheaper, I'd look for restaurants instead. Maroa looks nice. Good luck!

• Responder
  • Josephine
    Josephine ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    Thats a good suggestion.. are there are some venue that allowing to bring foods??.
    • Responder
  • Paula
    Novia Máster Julio 2020 Las Palmas
    Paula ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    You could check the 4star hotels of the south of the island. You have a list here in this app/website where you can see also the prices and the menu per person. I think the Gloria Palace or the Meliá Tamarindos should meet your criteria and both are very nice hotels but they may be more. It also depends on the number of people. In my case, the venue will be in the hotel Costa Meloneras and the price for a cocktail menu is around 50e per person. However that is only the cocktail, for the party and the drinks and the party we are paying another 50 per person. So that may be outside your budget, but it’s just to give you an idea.
    • Responder
  • Josephine
    Josephine ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Ver mensaje citado
    30 to 60 euros to be exact maybe..
    • Responder
  • Paula
    Novia Máster Julio 2020 Las Palmas
    Paula ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    What do you mean by “not so expensive” venue? Could you give an approx budget per guest? Otherwise it’s difficult to help Smiley smile
    • Responder
  • M
    Novia Máster Octubre 2021 Islas Baleares
    Mery ·
    • Denunciar
    • Ocultar contenido
    Hi ! I move this debat to the Canary Islands so they can help u better
    And congratulations for your wedding
    • Responder

Elegiste . Escribe un comentario y añade más detalles a tu elección 👇

Grupos generales

Inspiración